I am a postdoctoral researcher at University of Maryland, hosted by Prof. Jonathan Katz.
I obtained my Ph.D. from Cornell University and my advisor was Prof. Elaine Shi. During my doctoral study, I have been a visiting graduate student or an intern at Simons Institute, Yahoo! Labs, Bell Labs and IBM TJ Waston Research Center.
Research interests: Cryptography, security and formal methods.
- Puncturable Signatures and Applications in Proof-of-Stake Blockchain
Xinyu Li, Jing Xu, Xiong Fan, Yuchen Wang and Zhenfeng Zhang.
IEEE TIFS 2020.
- Towards Attribute-Based Encryption for RAMs from LWE: Sub-linear Decryption, and More
Prabhanjan Ananth, Xiong Fan and Elaine Shi.
- Proxy Re-Encryption and Re-Signatures from Lattices
Xiong Fan and Feng-Hao Liu.
- FE for Inner Products and Its Application to Decentralized ABE
Zhedong Wang, Xiong Fan and Feng-Hao Liu.
PKC 2019. [paper]
- Symbolic Proofs for Lattice-Based Cryptography
Gilles Barthe, Xiong Fan, Joshua Gancher, Benjamin Grégoire, Charlie Jacomme and Elaine Shi.
ACM CCS 2018. [paper, code]
- Making Public Key Functional Encryption Function Private, Distributively
Xiong Fan and Qiang Tang.
PKC 2018. [paper]
- Compact Inner Product Encryption from LWE
Zhedong Wang, Xiong Fan and Mingsheng Wang.
ICICS 2017. [paper]
- Hashing Garbled Circuits for Free
Xiong Fan, Chaya Ganesh and Vladimir Kolesnikov.
Eurocrypt 2017. [paper]
- Deniable Attribute Based Encryption for Branching Programs from LWE
Daniel Apon, Xiong Fan and Feng-Hao Liu.
TCC 2016. [paper]
IPDL: A Probabilistic Dataflow Logic for Cryptography
Xiong Fan, Joshua Gancher, Greg Morrisett, Elaine Shi, Kristina Sojakova.
Functional Encryption for RAM Computations: Beyond Single-Key Setting
Prabhanjan Ananth, Kai-Min Chung, Xiong Fan, Luowen Qian.
Attribute-based Encryption and Formal Verification of Lattice-based Cryptography
Ph.D. Thesis. Cornell University, Dec. 2019.