I am a postdoctoral researcher at University of Maryland, hosted by Prof. Jonathan Katz.
I completed my Ph.D. at Cornell University under the supervision of Prof. Elaine Shi. During my doctoral study, I have been a visiting graduate student or an intern at Simons Institute, Yahoo! Labs, Bell Labs and IBM TJ Waston Research Center.
Research Interests: Cryptography, security and programming languages.
- Towards Attribute-Based Encryption for RAMs from LWE: Sub-linear Decryption, and More
Prabhanjan Ananth, Xiong Fan and Elaine Shi.
25th IACR Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security (Asiacrypt 2019).
- Proxy Re-Encryption and Re-Signatures from Lattices
Xiong Fan and Feng-Hao Liu.
17th Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS 2019).
- FE for Inner Products and Its Application to Decentralized ABE
Zhedong Wang, Xiong Fan and Feng-Hao Liu.
22nd IACR Conference on Practice and Theory of Public Key Cryptography
(PKC 2019). [paper]
- Symbolic Proofs for Lattice-Based Cryptography
Gilles Barthe, Xiong Fan, Joshua Gancher, Benjamin Grégoire, Charlie Jacomme and Elaine Shi.
25th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security
(CCS 2018). [paper, code]
- Making Public Key Functional Encryption Function Private, Distributively
Xiong Fan and Qiang Tang.
21st IACR Conference on Practice and Theory of Public Key Cryptography
(PKC 2018). [paper]
- Compact Inner Product Encryption from LWE
Zhedong Wang, Xiong Fan and Mingsheng Wang.
19th International Conference on Information and Communications Security (ICICS 2017). [paper]
- Hashing Garbled Circuits for Free
Xiong Fan, Chaya Ganesh and Vladimir Kolesnikov.
36th IACR Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques.
(EUROCRYPT 2017). [paper]
- Deniable Attribute Based Encryption for Branching Programs from LWE
Daniel Apon, Xiong Fan and Feng-Hao Liu.
14th IACR Theory of Cryptography Conference
(TCC 2016). [paper]
Puncturable Signatures and Applications in Proof-of-Stake Blockchain
Xinyu Li, Jing Xu, Xiong Fan, Yuchen Wang, Zhenfeng Zhang.
IPDL: A Probabilistic Dataflow Logic for Cryptography
Xiong Fan, Joshua Gancher, Greg Morrisett, Elaine Shi, Kristina Sojakova.